Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Identity

"Lau Mei Yee" - my real name.
"June" is the name for the foreigners and colleagues when they call me.
"Ar yee" is the name for the schoolmates and friends.
"Mei Yee" is the name for my parents and relatives.
"Alien Mei Yee" is the name when I use the ICQ messager, because there was a cartoon many years ago called "Alien Mei Yee" (in Chinese).

I have 4 email accounts, included yahoo, MSN, gmail, Lingnan university.
Also, I have facebook account.

My classmate: (Christine Yan)
Christine is a name used for work or studies. She said, 'It seems that it is more serious or more elegant.'
Cow is use for common, she would pefer my friends call her cow rather than Christine. It is more fun and friendly. It is very warm if her friends call her "cow cow".
Evil Cow is a name used for net name.Since she always treat other people so they give her the name.
Yan Ching In is her real name and this name is usually for her family used. They call her when she do something wrong,they would shout her name"Yan Ching In, come out and see what she did!!!!!"'

Christine has account of gmail,yahoo,facebook, forum, msn, and she uses 'yaninhk' as her internet name.
'yan106' is the username of her email and the username when she surf the forum.
Her username in Lingnan University is 'christineyan'.

3 comments:

  1. haha... which name do you like me to call you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lau Mei Yee~~~~~~~~~~~劉įžŽå„€!!!!!!!!have you ever used your chinese name as your identity on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer call you LAU MEI YEE!LAU MEI YEE please takes more kitten's photos~

    ReplyDelete